Friday, January 27, 2012

TGI Friday



Here it is Friday again, and the weekend! Yay! Another week over and done. Hope everyone had a good week, but if you didn't... I have a treat for you. ;)

I found this while looking around and immediately thought how romantic it was. Two guys locked in a passionate embrace, low soft light, alone in what looks like their own little word... *sigh* It caught my attention and held it. There's a sweetness to it that I really liked.

Sometimes we need a little gentleness in our lives especially when things might not be going so well. We all have our ups and downs, but the downs can really, really suck sometimes. People, no matter who they are in connection with our life, can be hurtful. So for any of you that took a beating this week... *hugs* and I hope this beautiful picture will bring a smile to your face for a minute.

Always keep in mind that next week is a fresh start. :)

~M