Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday



Yes, that's me lol. Yes, I'm flapping my gums, as usual. It's a little blurry, but hey, this was taken in 1971. Yes, yes, I know some of you hadn't been born yet lol.

It was Christmas, and I was three. (or about to turn three.) Yup, I'm in red (my fav color) and I had just gotten a bike. That's my mom and dad behind me. My parents were quite a bit older by the time I came along lol. I have no ideas who took this, but I'm guessing it had to be my brother or sister.

Check out the chair in the background! OMG, is that not just a blast from the past??? And the clothes of that time period. Good Lord, lol, this is cracking me up. *snort* And damn if my dad doesn't have that same fake grin he has had in *every* picture *ever* made of him! Huh, my mom actually had dark hair. My memories of her consist of much lighter hair lol.

Now I really feel old. So, okay, that's me and my super cool bike... with the red handlebars! Can't wait to see what next Thursday brings!!

~M